Turkey dentistry is well-known worldwide for dental tourism. Getting dental treatment in Turkey is becoming increasingly popular among international patients. That is because dentistry in Turkey offers an equipped dental centre and modern technology dental treatments at affordable prices compared to European countries.
Moreover, many patients seek dental treatment in Turkey for regular dental check ups or oral surgery for exclusive dental care at dental clinic in Turkey.
So, why not get that perfect smile that you’ve always dreamed about in our high-quality clinics in Turkey? Contact us and get your free quote now. Let your beautiful smile shine brighter than ever!
Table of Contents
What Kind of Dental Treatment Can You Have in Turkey?
There is a wide range of dental treatments in Turkey. The following dental treatments are provided by most of the dental centre in Turkey.
- Dental Implant
- Full Mouth Dental Implant Treatment
- Single Tooth Implant
- Dental Veneers: Laminate Veneers, Porcelain Veneer Treatment, etc.
- Full Set Dental Veneer
- Full Set Dental Crown
- Dental Crowns
- E-max Dental Crowns
- Root Canal Treatment
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
- Composite Bonding
- Hollywood Smile Design
- Gum Countering
- Gum Disease
- Cosmetic Dental Treatment, and many more.
Are Dentists in Turkey Reliable?
One of the hardest faculty to get into is dentistry education in Turkey. It requires the highest scores to get into the cosmetic dentistry faculty. This education lasts for five years in total. They also gain practical knowledge through an internship, and at the end of it, they need to pass an exam to be a dentist. To sum up, dentists in Turkey undergo a really disciplined and strict education process. And that is what makes them reliable dentists.
Why is Turkey So Cheap for Dental Care?
There are four main reasons to explain why getting dental care in a dental clinic has cheaper prices in Turkey compare with other countries.
- The currency exchange with the euro, pound and dollar.
- The cost of living in Turkey is so much cheaper, including dental procedures such as dental implants, smile makeover, aesthetic dentistry, and cosmetic dentistry.
- Competition among dental clinic in Turkey keeps the prices low for dental treatments like dental implant treatment etc.
- Our dental centre offers free VIP transportation between the airport, hotel, and our dental clinic.
8 Tips to Avoid Bad Dental Treatments Before Traveling to Turkey
Here we’ve listed eight tips to avoid bad dental work in Turkey such as aggressive tooth reduction. Keep in mind these before seeing a Turkish dentist in Turkey for your benefit.
1) First of all, you need to know what kind of dental procedure you need. Contact a cosmetic dentist in Turkey and get a specialized dental treatment plan before you undergo oral surgery.
2) Second of all, research Turkish dentists and gather information about them. Are they experienced dentists, specialist dentists or not?
3) Ask as many questions as you want. Such as, do they provide lifetime guarantee or modern technology treatments, what kind of anesthesia they use, is it general anesthesia or something else, which dental implant brands they use etc.
4) Make a detailed plan! Plan your visit to Turkey, your treatment time, your dentist, etc.
5) Learn about your number of visits to Turkey. It takes different time periods for different types of treatments. For instance, you usually need a total of 2 visit to Turkey for dental implants.
6) Do not look for the cheapest prices because there may be hidden costs behind it so, do your research very well.
7) Research the clinic. Check if the reviews are true or not. Confirm the location of the clinic to avoid any kind of misunderstanding.
8) Search if they provide any special services during your stay in Turkey.
Is Turkey a Good Place to Have Dental Implants?
Turkey is one of the excellent dental tourism destinations to get any kind of cosmetic dentistry operation for patients all over the world. Most patients come from the USA, the UK, Canada, the Middle East, and Europe. That is mostly because of the low cost cosmetic dentistry procedures, short waiting periods for treatment time, and lifetime guarantee options. Furthermore, the Turkish Dental Association has strict regulations on cosmetic dentistry clinics.
If you have one or more missing teeth, then dental implant treatment could be the best solution for you. Besides, they act and look just like your natural teeth. For your information, do not forget to contact your dentist about your dental treatment and treatment time before traveling to Turkey and be aware of every step of your treatment journey.
Plan Your Dental Trip to Turkey with the HCT Team
If you are looking for Turkey dental center, we are here for you. In just 4 easy steps, you can get your new smile with the fantastic feeling of VIP treatment at an affordable price in our dental clinics that are located in Istanbul and Antalya. You can get rid of all your dental issues and regain your oral health with the help of our specialist dentists. Contact us now and get your perfect smile with the HCT team!
First of all, you need to share your mouth pictures and x-rays via our Whatsapp line.
Second of all, our dental team of experienced dentists will determine a custom dental treatment plan for you.
Then, by setting your treatment time, you get your flight ticket to Turkey.
Lastly, your dental treatment will be completed in our dental clinic by our dental professionals with VIP services and free accommodation.